We Believe. . .
- that Jesus Christ is the one and only Son of God who died for our sins and arose from the dead. (1 Corinthians 15:1-8)
- that the Bible, both the Old and New Testaments, is the inspired Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16)
- that every person has worth as a creation of God, but that all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. (Romans 3:23)
- that forgiveness of sins and the promise of eternal life are available to those who trust Christ as Savior and Lord. (John 3:16)
- that those desiring to accept Christ should repent and turn to the Lord, confess their faith and be baptized by immersion into Him. (Romans 10:8-10; Acts 2:38)
- that the church is the body of Christ on earth empowered by the Holy Spirit and exists to save the lost and edify the saved. (Ephesians 4:1-16)
- that Jesus will one day return and reign forever as King of Kings and Lord of Lords. (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)
North City is supported by churches of the Restoration Movement (Church of Christ/Christian Church) heritage.