• Located in North St. Louis City, in the Mark Twain neighborhood
• Congregation of 30 members
• Neighborhood-focused, serving 60 area children
• Faithful Christian, active in home church
• Completed freshman year of college
• Responsible, self-motivated, enjoy working with youth
• To lead, serve, teach, and mentor youth
• To have practical experience in urban ministry
• Will work under direct supervision of the Youth Programs Director and under the oversight of leadership Team
Responsibilities and Expectations
• Maintain a 40-hour work week that focuses on youth relationship building
• Teach youth Bible classes on Sundays during summer quarter
• Assist visiting mission groups with projects
• Participate in Summer program
• Organize, prepare, and execute youth activities
• Help transport youth to local programs
• Be a counselor for a week of summer camp
• Attend weekly planning session with program director
• Read Making Neighborhoods Whole. Participate in weekly discussion on book’s chapters.
• Youth Internship is a 40 hour/week position, 12 weeks at $300/week
• Housing will be provided.
Candace Bass, Program Director
To Apply, please fill out the online application.